Currently, there is a problem with the database search. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience until the problem is resolved.
Users can search procurement notices covered by the WTO Agreement on Government Procurement, Japan-EU Economic Partnership Agreement or Japan-UK Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement.
This database is designated based on the Operational Guidelines on Procedures for Government Procurement which were agreed by the relevant ministries and agencies on March 31, 2014 and amended on December 25, 2020.
This database is also designated by the Japanese government as “a single point of access on the Internet”, which is stipulated in Article 10.4 of the Japan-EU Economic Partnership Agreement and in Article 10.4 of the Japan-UK Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement.
- Central government, Incorporated Administrative Agencies, and etc. :
Procurement information, in principle, will be published after 3 p.m. on the same day of publication in Kanpo and no later than the end of next business day.
- Local governments (Designated cities, prefectures, Local Independent Administrative Agencies):
Procurement information, in principle, will be published after 12 p.m. on the next business day and no later than the end of that day.
*This database is based on information published by each procuring entity. For detailed information relating to procurements, Please contact each procuring entity.
- Kanpo (in Japanese)(accessible free of charge for 30 days after the publication of a notice)
- List of other entities in Annex 3, Appendix I of the GPA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- List of Procuring entities listed in subparagraph 3(b) of Section B of Part2 of Annex10 of the Japan-EU EPA/ Procuring entities listed in subparagraph 3(b) of Section B of Part2 of Annex10 of the Japan-UK EPA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
*This website and its content belong to the European Commission. The Government of Japan and JETRO bear no responsibility for the content or for any action taken by the user involving the use of the content.
Search for procurement notices
If you have any comments on this webpage, please contact
Trade and Investment Consultation Division
*Detailed inquiries relating to procurements should be directed to the government ministry or agency that issued the notice.