Please browse on your PC
Japan subsidizes foreign direct investment - Interview with one of the prospective companies"Eurocopter Japan"
Eurocopter is one selected company. They are hoping to conduct designing and development in Japan as well as sales and maintenance.
At the end of April 2011, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and JETRO adopted investment projects eligible for subsidy under the “Subsidy Program for Projects Promoting Asian Site Location.”
This subsidy is intended for attracting excellent human resources and technologies to Japan by promoting inward direct investment. It goes to projects such as innovative research and development and the establishment of headquarters for global companies in Japan.
Five projects were adopted for the subsidy this time. They are aimed at investing in research and development in industries including pharmaceutical and information technology in post-earthquake Japan. Under the program, the Japanese government will partly subsidize the cost for these projects.
Projects Adopted for the Subsidy Program Promoting Asian Site Location
- Dou Yee International Private Limited, Singapore, Liquid Crystal Display
- Dyesol Japan Co., Ltd., Australia, Next Generation Solar Cell
- Eurocopter Japan T&E Co., Ltd., France, Specialized Helicopter
- Salesforce.com Co., Ltd., USA, Pharmaceutical
- Zydus Pharma Japan Co., Ltd., India, Pharmaceutical