Yanagita Distillery Co., Ltd.
- Barley shochu
- Alcohol Level: 36 - 44 %
The Yanagita Mizunara
This SHOCHU was been stored in new barrel a hole year which made by Japanese Mizunara (Japanese oak).
2016 JAL NEW JAPAN PROJECT "Kyushu Honkaku Shochu" sponsored by Japan Airlines: Grand Prix
2018,2019,2020 Kumamoto Regional Sake Awards: Honor Prize
- Company Name
- Yanagita Distillery Co., Ltd.
- Year founded
- 14-4 Hayasuzu-cho Miyakonojo-city, Miyazaki 885-0055, JAPAN
- Company outline
- Founded in 1902, Yanagita Distillery Co., Ltd. has been run by the Yanagita family and succeeded by the second son for 5 generations.Current master brewer and ex-engineer, Tadashi Yanagita, uses his unique expertise into pouring passion and love to create "the one and only shochu that no one has ever seen or tasted before".
- Partner countries of export
- China,Hong Kong,Taiwan,Singapore,USA,France,Poland,Italy,Other