SATSUMA SHUZO CO.,LTD
- Sweet potato shochu,Barley shochu
- Alcohol Level: other
Satsuma Shiranami is one of the most popular Imo Shochu brands in Japan. Made with 100% carefully select top grade Kogane Sengan sweet potato from South Kagoshima, Satsuma Shiranami has natural sweetness of sweet potato with a full body and aroma.All natural ingredients. No additives.
This premium Shochu is made from 100% select barley. Kannoko, which means 'river protected by the gods' in Kagoshima dialect, is the named after a stream in South Kagoshima. Kannoko has rich and mellow flavor with fragrant aroma. Kannoko's amber color comes naturally from the oak barrel aging process for 3 years. All natural ingredients. No additives .
Satsuma Shiranami Genshu
The word Genshu means undiluted Shochu. Not a single drop of water is added into this Shochu after the distillation process. Despite of its high alcohol content, it has mellow and sweet taste.All natural ingredients. No additives.
- Company Name
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO.,LTD
- Year founded
- 26 Tategamihonmachi, Makurazaki-shi, Kagoshima, 898-0025, JAPAN
- Company outline
- South part of Kagoshima is famous area as quality sweet potato fields and we have been making shochu in this area. Our flagship brands “Satsuma Shiranami” and “Kannoko” are familiar with many people. Our policy is “Appreciation for local land” and “Quality first”.
- Partner countries of export
- China,Hong Kong,USA,Other