Japan Product Invitational Buyer Programmes for 2017-2018 (for companies wanting to procure products from Japan)
<FOOD & BEVERAGE>
- Miyazaki Food Business Meeting (Late July, 2017) CLOSED
- Agri Food Expo/Japan International Seafood Show & Hokkaido (August 22-31, 2017) CLOSED
- 1st “Japan’s Food” Trade Fair (October 10-14, 2017) CLOSED
- Food EXPO Kyushu (October 2-7, 2017) CLOSED
- Business Match Tohoku & Fukui Business Matching(November 5-11, 2017) CLOSED
- The Great Okinawa Trade Fair and Kumamoto Business Meeting (November 25-December 1, 2017) CLOSED
- Agri Food Expo/ Seafood Show in Osaka & Hokuriku (Kanazawa) DETAILS TO BE PROVIDED
Event Website (Agri Food Expo - Japanese only)
Event Website (Osaka Seafood Show - Japanese only)
- FOODEX Japan 2018 & Hokkaido (March 5-14, 2018) DETAILS TO BE PROVIDED
- Aermart Nagoya 2017 Buyer / Distributor Invitation Programme (September 25-29, 2017) CLOSED
- Tokyo International Music Market (TIMM) Buyer Invitation Programme (October 22-26/27) DEADLINE: TBC
- Tokyo Game Show 2017 Buyer Invitation Programme (Sept. 18-23, 2017) DEADLINE: TBC
Note: further FY2017 programmes will be announced on an on-going basis.
(Past Programmes for reference although each year different programmes are selected)If you are a buyer in any one of these sectors and are interested in participating in one of our programmes, please contact JETRO Toronto at:
North America Business Matching Program between Canadian and Japanese companies in the U.S.
JETRO has a programme to support business matching between selected Canadian companies and participating North American offices of Japanese companies especially in the ICT, healthcare and cleantech sectors.
For additional information regarding this business matching opportunity, please call:
- JETRO Toronto at 416-861-0000
- JETRO Vancouver at 604-684-4174