Japan Product Invitational Buyer Programmes for 2018-2019 (for companies wanting to procure products from Japan). A general outline of JETRO's invitational business matching programmes for the Japanese food industry can be found here.
<FOOD & BEVERAGE>
- Agri-Food Expo Tokyo 2018 & Japan International Seafood and Technology Expo (August 22-24, 2018) CLOSED
- “Japan’s Food” Export Fair (October 8-12, 2018) CLOSED
- InterMold Buyer Mission Program (April 17-21, 2018) CLOSED
- Tokyo International Music Market (TIMM) Buyer Invitation Programme (October 22-24, 2018) CLOSED
- Tokyo Game Show 2018 Buyer Invitation Programme (Sept. 18-23, 2018) CLOSED
- Tsubame Sanjyo Trade Show 2018 (Kitchenware, Cutleries, Hand Tools, Gardening Tools) Buyer Invitation Programme (Oct. 2-4, 2018) CLOSED
Tsubame-Sanjo is a highly dynamic region for metal manufacturing and processing. 141 companies from the region will exhibit in the show.
- Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Buyer Invitation Programme (Nov. 28-30 , 2018) (Due Date: Oct. 4, 2018)
Note: further FY2018 programmes will be announced on an on-going basis.
(Past Programmes for reference although each year different programmes are selected)
If you are a buyer in any one of these sectors and are interested in participating in one of our programmes, please contact JETRO Toronto at:
North America Business Matching Program between Canadian and Japanese companies in the U.S.
JETRO has a programme to support business matching between selected Canadian companies and participating North American offices of Japanese companies especially in the ICT, healthcare and cleantech sectors.
For additional information regarding this business matching opportunity, please call:
- JETRO Toronto at 416-861-0000
- JETRO Vancouver at 604-684-4174