A new initiative created by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) in 2018, the J-Startup Program cultivates the brightest of Japan's startups to succeed in the world market. This program aims to make winning startups in the global market and bring new values to the world.
The J-Startup Program works with JETRO and the private sector to provide the following services to the selected startups:
- Granting private business spaces and fee preferences
- Professional mentors from leading technology companies
- Collaberation opportunities with large companies in similar fields
- Welcoming programs from Ministers and other important figures
- Marketing services designed for startups to succeed in overseas markets
- Opportunities to exhibit at the world's largest tech conferences, such as CES and SLUSH
- And more!
Collision from Home 2020
JETRO is bringing a delegation consisting of 22 Japanese startups to Collision from Home this June 23-25, 2020.
We would like to extend B2B opportunities with the delegation members to some of our key contacts outside of the scope Collision as well. This is a unique chance to find innovative Japanese technologies and partners, so we urge you to take advantage of this programme.
Collision From Home - JETRO
10 Japanese Startups to Collision from Home 2020 - Japanese Deligation × Partners in North America