JETRO Sydney Autumn 2016 Newsletter Released
Mar 31, 2016
JETRO Sydney has released the Autumn 2016 Edition of its English Quarterly Newsletter.
The Newsletter is a hyperlinked PDF file, with this issue totaling 9 pages and features an in depth article by Special Guest Wendy Holdenson of Mitsui & Co on how Mitsui is helping young high achievers through both its Mitsui Educational Foundation and the New Colombo Plan.
In total this feature includes:
- MD's Message: A special message from our Managing Director, Shuichi Hirano, on developments in two way investment and how it is diversifying.
- Feature Article: Special Guest Wendy Holdenson, the Director and Executive Vice President of Mitsui & Co. Australia on how Mitsui is helping young high achievers through both its Mitsui Educational Foundation and the New Colombo Plan.
- Austrade’s Kansai update: Special Guest and Osaka Trade Commissioner Designate Raymond Roche writes about the opportunities that Kansai offers and an insight into its history.
- Manuel’s View: ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ article on the recent Australia-Japan Economic Outlook Conference.
- New Research: Results analysis from JETRO’s annual ‘Japanese Affiliated Firms Survey’ by JETRO Sydney Research Director Tadayoshi Hiraki.
- Success Case: Read about how Melbourne-based retailer ‘Made In Japan’ is connecting Japanese artisans with consumers across the world.
We hope you enjoy this issue. Thank you for your continued support of Japan and JETRO’s mission.
To download the Newsletter, please click the link below: