The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is a Japanese government organisation that provides free business support services to companies expanding to Japan. With the support of JETRO's dedicated staff, companies can incorporate their business; receive visa, immigration, and HR support; find dedicated office space; identify local government subsidies; get tailored market studies; and more.
If you are thinking of expanding your business into Japan, talk to JETRO first!
- July 04, 2018
- Sake Masterclass & Showcase Event Report
- June 18, 2018
- Sake Masterclass & Showcase Press Release
- May 30, 2018
- Japanese beef exports to Australia to resume after 17 year halt
- April 09, 2018
- JETRO Sydney Autumn 2018 Newsletter Released
- January 24, 2018
- JETRO Sydney Summer 2017/18 Newsletter Released