JETRO Sydney English Newsletter - Autumn 2015 Edition
Apr 01, 2015
JETRO Sydney is pleased to announce the release the Autumn 2015 Edition of our Quarterly Newsletter, produced entirely by our team here at JETRO Sydney.
This issue is nine pages in total and features an in depth article by Special Guest Bob Seidler, CEO of Hunter Philip, on the opportunities in the financial services sector.
Our features include:
• A special message from our Managing Director, Shuichi Hirano, on the sectors of the economy that will most benefit from increased Australia-Japan trade.
• Feature Article: Bob Seidler’s analysis of the financial services sectors in Australia and Japan.
• Results analysis from JETRO’s annual ‘Japanese Affiliated Firms Survey’ by JETRO Sydney Research Direct Tadayoshi Hiraki.
• ‘Australian & Japanese Economic Intelligence’ Director Manuel Panagiotopoulos’ article on the recent Australia-Japan Economic Outlook Conference.
• Success Case: Read about Yellowfin international, a Melbourne based company that is making waves in the Business Intelligence space.
• Editors Corner: Editor and Business Development Coordinator Daniel O’Toole takes a look at the early growth of the Japanese economy this year.
All of JETRO Sydney's Newsletters are produced as hyperlinked PDF files that are equally suitable in soft and hard copy form.
We hope you enjoy this issue. Thank you for your continued support of Japan and JETRO’s mission.