JETRO Sydney English Newsletter - December 2013 Edition
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome to the December 2013 edition of the JETRO Sydney English-language Newsletter.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Special Guest View from Tim Harcourt ‘The Airport Economist’, looking at the future of the economic partnership
- Guest View from Manuel Panagiotopoulos – “The Time to Sign the Australia-Japan FTA is NOW”, with a perspective advocating a speedy conclusion to the ongoing FTA negotiations, for the sake of both economies in the near future
- Event Reports on TWO MAJOR EVENTS recently held this year:
Japan – The Awakening Symposium (November 7th) and
AusRAIL PLUS 2013 (November 26th-28th)
- Photos from the 51st Annual Business Conference of the Japan-Australia Business Co-operation Committee, held in Tokyo – October 20th – 22nd.
- Some first-hand tips on establishing a business relationship with a Japanese counterpart, from our Researcher, Nada Tasic
- A new and recent Successful Investment Case Study: Funbox an Australian ICT company recently established in the Japanese market
- And a Message from the President of the Australia Japan Society of Queensland, Mr Andrew Hay, the third in a series from all the AJS Presidents in the country.
Plus photos, more articles and information, as we look ahead to the new year of 2014!
Please open up the PDF, and we hope you enjoy this issue. Thank you for your continued support of Japan and JETRO’s mission.
(Editor: Thomas O'Keefe)
Please click on the link to view the Newsletter in full as a PDF.