The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is a Japanese government organisation that provides free business support services to companies expanding to Japan. With the support of JETRO's dedicated staff, companies can incorporate their business; receive visa, immigration, and HR support; find dedicated office space; identify local government subsidies; get tailored market studies; and more.
If you are thinking of expanding your business into Japan, talk to JETRO first!
- September 30, 2020
- What's Next for the Special Relationship?
- June 29, 2020
- Trusted Partnerships Show Their Real Value in Turbulent Times
- December 20, 2019
- Australia and Japan: A Long History and Future of Unique Vision
- October 01, 2019
- In a Period of Turbulence, Stability Pays Dividends
- July 01, 2019
- Japanese Business in Australia Scales New Heights