A new initiative created by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) in 2018, the J-Startup Program cultivates the brightest of Japan's startups to succeed in the world market. Recommenders from leading business communities determine and select a group from over 10,000 Japanese startups to join the program.
The J-Startup Program works with JETRO and the private sector to provide the following services to the selected startups:
- - Granting private business spaces and fee preferences
- - Professional mentors from leading technology companies
- - Collaberation opportunities with large companies in similar fields
- - Welcoming programs from Ministers and other important figures
- - Marketing services designed for startups to succeed in overseas markets
- - Opportunities to exhibit at the world's largest tech conferences, such as CES and SLUSH
- - And more!
To learn more about the J-Startup Program, click HERE.