Germany-Japan Symposium, 16.04.2015 (Frankfurt) - Challenges of the Energy Turnaround
Mar 02, 2015
The “Germany-Japan Symposium 2015 - Challenges of the Energy Turnaround” will deal with the challenges in those fields of actions. On April 16th, 2015, researchers, developers and entrepreneurs from Germany and Japan will come together to discuss solutions and present best-practice examples.
The conference is a binational symposium organized on behalf of the Hessian Ministry of Economics, Energy, Transport and Regional Development by the Hessen Trade & Invest GmbH, the HA Hessen Agency GmbH, the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and the Consulate General of Japan in Frankfurt am Main.
• Challenges of the energy turnaround from the German and the Japanese point of view
• Renewable energy in Japan – situation and tasks
• Innovation for next generation batteries
• Smart community projects
• Fuel Cell Cogeneration (CHP) by German - Japanese Technology Cooperation
• Network opportunities with international energy experts
FRANKFURT, THE SQUAIRE Conference Center
10.30 a.m. – 05.30 p.m.
Due to the exclusive setting of the symposium and a limited number of seats you can already register now!
RSVP contact information:
65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 611 95017-8203
Fax: +49 (0) 611 95017-5-8203