Buyer Invitational Programme for Aeromart 2019
Jun 07, 2019
JETRO would like to invite overseas buyers to Aeromart 2019, an exhibition of aerospace technology to to be held in Nagoya, Japan. This event will provide buyers the opportunity to network and procure parts and components for the aerospace industry.
During the exhibition, JETRO will coordinate one-on-one pre-arranged business meetings between programme participants and Japanese companies. The details of this programme are outlined below.
For more information about this program, please see the attached file and the website of Aeromart 2019:
Aeromart 2019 - Buyer Invitational Programme ＜PDF＞ (234KB)
Date: Mon 23* - Fri 27 September 2019
(*Departure from the UK will be on Sunday 22 September due to time difference)
- Buyers who intend to purchase high precision technologies from Japanese companies, or seeking new business collaborations with Japanese companies.
- Buyers who can make decisions on purchasing
- Buyers who have an established business in the UK market
- Buyers who will be able to take part in the entire official program including business meetings arranged by JETRO.
What we will provide are:
- A round trip business class airline ticket to Nagoya
- Program related domestic transportation
- Hotel accommodation
- Interpreter for the business meeting and other program related activity
If you are interested in participating in our program, please send email to
with your name, position, company name and company website.
*Please note that there will be a screening process in order to select the most suitable candidates.