Buyer Invitational Program to INTERMOLD Nagoya 2019/ Die & Mold Asia 2019
Apr 08, 2019
JETRO invites a buyer to Intermold Nagoya 2019/ Die & Mold Asia 2019 who intends to purchase mold/ die from Japanese companies.
Japanese mold and die are very well known for its high quality and precision, many of the manufacturers provide custom made for their special requirements to highly complex die/mold.
If you are looking for die/mold with highest quality, this could be best opportunity for you to meet Japanese companies who can offer world class high technique.
For more information about this programme, please see the attached file and the website of Intermold Nagoya 2019/ Die & Mold Asia 2019:
Buyer Invitational Program (INTERMOLD 2019) ＜PDF＞ (570KB)
Date: Tue 18* - Sat 22 June 2019
(*Departure from the UK will be on Mon 17 June due to time difference)
- Buyers who intend to purchase mold/ die from Japanese companies, or seeking new business collaborations with Japanese companies.
- Buyers who can make decisions on purchasing
- Buyers who have an established business in the UK market
- Buyers who will be able to take part in the entire official programme including business meetings arranged by JETRO.
What we will provide are:
- A round trip airline ticket
- Programme related domestic transportation
- Hotel accommodation
- Interpreter for the business meeting and other programme related activity
If you are interested in participating in our programme, please send an email to
with your name, position, company name and company website.
*Please note that the most suitable candidates will be selected after a strict screening process.