EU Gateway Business Avenues is organising a Market Scoping Mission in Japan, in the Railway Technologies & Services sector. This will be the first Mission in this sector and the second Mission to Japan. The Mission will take place from 27 November - 1 December 2017 in Chiba City in the Tokyo Metropolitan area. The deadline for application for this Mission is Friday 7 July 2017.
Participating companies will travel to Japan to attend the Mass-Trans Innovation Trade Fair with a built-up booth, hold pre-arranged business to business meetings and attend a networking reception. Mass-Trans Innovation Trade Fair is an international trade fair for Railways Technology and is the only comprehensive trade show specialised in this sector in Japan.
EU Gateway Business Avenues is an exclusive programme to assist high growth European companies in establishing long-lasting business collaborations in Asia. It gives privileged access to focused business opportunities with preparation and participation costs co-financed by the EU.
The benefits for participating companies include:
- product suitability check
- search for local business partners
- scheduling of individual meetings
- promotion in the Japanese market
- built-up booth at the 3-day Business Exhibition within Mass-Trans Innovation Japan 2017 (Makuhari Messe, Chiba)
- interpreters (English-Japanese only) on the three Business Exhibition days
- stand-by support during the entire Market Scoping Mission week
Application for Participation
Please see the external website for details and to apply:
For more information or if you have an inquiry, please contact: