Invest Tokyo Seminar 2015 in London
Jul 08, 2015
Are you interested in exploring a new investment option in Japan?
Tokyo has been driving Japanese economy by leveraging its huge consumer market, a wealth of talent, and highly developed infrastructure. Using the special economic zone systems of the national government, Tokyo will be transformed into a business and innovation centre that will be even more attractive to companies around the world. Moreover, as Tokyo is now boosting preparations to host the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games, a myriad of business opportunities exist in this fast-paced city. The time is right. Expand your business into Tokyo to bring about new innovation and growth for your company.
Date & Time Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:30 – 4:50pm
4:50pm Cocktail Party and Sub Sessions on FinTech and Healthcare Industries
Location Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel
Address 12 Upper Woburn Place, London, WC1H 0HX
Hosted by The Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Seminar Fee Free
• Opening Remarks
- Mr. Yoichi Masuzoe, Governor of Tokyo (Video message)
- Mr. Naoto Nakahara, Counsellor, the Japanese Embassy in the UK
• Special Lecture
- Doing Business in Japan: Myths, Realities, Opportunities & Some Challenges
- Dr. Harald Conrad, Sasakawa Lecturer in Japan's Economy and Management, University of Sheffield
• Presentation by Mr. Jun Arima, Director-General, JETRO London
– Coffee break –
• Tokyo, Your Key to Success in Asia
- Ms. Noriko Adachi, Director for National Strategic Special Zone Coordination, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
• Free Consulting Support for Entering Business in Tokyo
- Ms. Moe Nasu, Senior Manager, Health & Public Service. Accenture Japan Ltd.
• How UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) can help you develop business in Japan
- Ms. Sue Kinoshita, Director of Trade and Investment, British Embassy Tokyo
• Q&A Session
• Cocktail Party / One-on-One Consultation
Who would benefit from attending
Companies who have interest in advancing into Japan
What you will learn
- Emerging business opportunities in Japan
- Business strategy in Japan
- Incentives and support for foreign companies
- Strengths of Tokyo
Registration is required.
Please register online at http://seminar.invest-tokyo.jp/
Please note that seating is limited and it may be subject to a lottery if applications exceed the seating capacity of 70.
We hope you will be able to share some of your precious time with us to attend what we believe will be a highly informative seminar.
We look very much forward to seeing you there.
Invest Tokyo Seminar 2015 Secretariat
1st floor, Unit 6 Aztec Row, 1 Bernerd Road, London, N1 0PW
TEL：020 7794 1123 (Direct)