Invitation Programme 4th INT'L SMART GRID EXPO, Application is now open
Aug 02, 2013
JETRO is inviting foreign companies to 4th INT'L SMART GRID EXPO, an international exhibition hosting key players involved in the smart grid business. Selected companies will receive free booth space inside the JETRO Zone, and public relations support. Application for this invitation programme is now open.
4th INT'L Smart Grid Expo is an international exhibition specialised in all kinds of technologies, products and services related to Smart Grid, including utility/infrastructure companies, house/building companies, construction companies and various energy management solution providers.
JETRO is inviting companies who are interested in investing in Japan or currently seeking Japanese partners to establish a business in Japan. Selected companies will receive free booth inside the JETRO Zone, an interpreter working exclusively for each company, and be included in public relations efforts. About 12 companies will be selected through JETRO's screening process
[4th INT'L Smart Grid Expo]
Date: 26th (Wed) Feb – 28th (Fri) Feb 2014
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, (Tokyo prefecture)
Exhibitors: 1,585 companies (previous year’s result)
Visitors： 76,328 (previous year’s result)
Concurrent event: BATTERY JAPAN 2014 - 5th Int'l Rechargeable Battery Expo / PV EXPO 2014 - 7th Int'l Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo / PV SYSTEM EXPO 2014 - 5th Int'l Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo/ FC EXPO 2014 - 10th Int'l Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo / ENETECH JAPAN 2014 - 5th Processing Technology Expo / 4th ECO HOUSE & ECO BUILDING EXPO / WIND EXPO 2014 - 2nd Int'l Wind Energy Expo & Conference
For further details, please see the attached files below.
[Benefits to Participants]
1) Booth space with stand and basic equipment (1 booth per company), located inside the JETRO Zone, indicating participant is a company JETRO has chosen to showcase to 4th INT’L SMART GRID EXPO attendees
2) An interpreter working exclusively for each company (upon request, if applicable)
3) Inclusion in public relations efforts, including publication of participant information on the JETRO website and by local governments to local companies, and inclusion in the "JETRO Zone Exhibitors" brochure (to be distributed on-site)
4) 4th INT’L SMART GRID EXPO is held simultaneously with 7 other exhibitions, which also attract many visitors.
[Costs borne by participants]
1) Round-trip airfare to Japan,
2) Hotel accommodations
3) Local transportation within Japan (Guidance for hotel accommodations and local travel will be provided by JETRO)
4) An interpreter for each company
5) Any costs incurred by additions made to the basic booth stand provided by JETRO. Examples include, but are not limited to, additional construction/decoration costs, or the rental and installation of additional equipment, etc.
6) Insurance for the exhibited items and personal travel insurance
Application deadline: 18th(Fri) Oct 2013
Application documents:1) Application Form, 2) Rules & Regulations
Please submit applications to JETRO London office via email.
JETRO London Email) Ldn_invest@jetro.go.jp
*The results will be available after the end of November 2013.
T) +44 (0)20 7421 8300
F) +44 (0)20 7421 0009