[Event] FUSE Vol. 2: Growth Industry Conference
Dec 13, 2021
Find your spark at the "FUSE" growth industry online conference.
FUSE is a conference established in 2021 by for Startups Inc. and CIC Japan G.K. to encourage collaboration between startups, academia, industry, and government to promote growth in the Japanese economy. The event will feature speakers from across different industries and countries as they discuss their experiences partnering with one another to develop innovative technologies and solutions.
FUSE will be held virtually with simultaneous English and Japanese interpretation, with a goal of reaching more than 20,000 viewers around the world. Unlike conventional conferences, “FUSE” will also provide an opportunity for participants to interact with each other online from Jan.10th to Feb. 28th.
DATE & TIME:
January 20, 2022, Thursday
9:30 - 20:00 (Japan Time)
Online (Event Hub)
Speaker information (partial)
- • Takaaki Umezawa, Chairman, CIC Japan / A.T. KEARNEY, Chairman, Japan
- • Yuichiro Shimizu, President / CEO, for Startups Inc.
- • Maëlle Gavet, CEO, Techstars
- • Naoto Hoshi, CFO, Unifa Inc.
- • Kathy Matsui, General Partner, MPower Partners
- • Kei Nagasawa, Founding Partner, Minerva Growth Partners
*Over 120 speakers are scheduled to appear on stage.