News & Updates
Pitch program to introduce the Japanese ecosystem at Latitude59, the largest startup event in Estonia
Aug 26, 2020
JETRO has joined as the new sponsor organization of Latitude59, the largest startup event in the Baltic States, and will hold a pitch program on August 28 to share information on Japan’s startup ecosystem and the needs and activities of Japanese companies.
Pitch program by Japanese municipality, corporations and startups, “Japan’s Startup Ecosystem and Innovation in the New Normal Era -Powered by JETRO-”
- Date and time
- August 28, 2020, 9:30-10:45 (GMT+3)
- Yellow Stage at Latitude59 (and live online streaming)
- Contents of the pitch program
- Ecosystem Builders talk about open innovation activities and initiatives for foreign startup support.
- Corporations share their needs for solutions from foreign startups for their problems and how they would like to collaborate with them.
- Startups will give an overview of their products and services and explain how they would like to expand their business in Estonia and Europe.
For more information, please refer event detail below:
Pitch program by Japanese municipality, corporations and startups at Latitude59
Innovation Promotion Division