[Global Conference] Seeking Exhibitors for Virtual VerdeXchange 2021
Jan 07, 2021
Seeking Exhibitors for VerdeXchange 2021
【VX 2021: Where Clean & Green Tech Marketmakers Meet To Advance The New Energy Economy】
VerdeXchange's 14th annual California conference will take place virtually this winter beginning January 25-26 and continue as a series of virtual events in February and March. Once again, accomplished clean and green tech entrepreneurs, energy & water companies, blue economy experts, advanced vehicle manufacturers, software & hardware developers, and public policymakers will gather "under-one-roof" to assess "what's in-market," "what's about to be in-market," and "what's needed" in the global, trillion dollar verde economy.
VX2021 will build on and confirm the central thesis of previous VerdeXchange conferences: California and the Western States are opportunity-rich markets for renewables, sustainable practice, and finance as well as portals to all of North America.
More program panels and details are to be announced, but thus far include:
- VX Green Hydrogen Forum #3
- Adaptations to Climate Change: San Pedro Bay Ports
- Building Back Better: Multi-Benefit, Functionally Integrated & Innovative Urban Infrastructure
- Assuring California's Local Water Supply Is Resilient & Sustainable
- VX2021 Water/Wastewater Charrette
- Battery Storage: Updates on the Promise
- Accelerating Adoption of Advanced Clean Transportation
- The Built Environment: A New Normal
- VX2021 Waste & Recycling Charrette
In the 13th annual VX2020, JETRO partnered with VerdeXchange to feature panels involving leading developers, fuel cell and public sector planners, and environmental regulators from the Metro Los Angeles area and around the world. Japan increased its presence by sharing its leading technologies driving green innovation and sustainable development.
VERDEXCHANGE Program Detail:
DATES & LOCATION
January 25 – the month of March. All events will be virtual sessions.
The company must be a Japanese Corporations and meet one of the following criteria.
- Have a U.S. branch
- Have experience doing business in the U.S.
Have a concrete plan of doing business in the U.S.
- Companies must be in the following industry: Clean Technologies (Water, Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Green Construction, Public Transportation, etc.), Smart City Technology, and other areas requested by VerdeXchange.
Exhibitor fees are to be determined based on involvement in the event.
Companies are responsible for any expenses they incur.
January 15, 2021
Please click HERE.