[Event] Japan-US Investment Partnership Forum - Atlanta, GA
Oct 02, 2017
Do you want to expand your business to Japan? Our forum will explore
how companies can successfully enter Japan’s market and use Japan as a launching pad for the Asia-Pacific market.
DATE & TIME
October 20, 2017
1:30-4:00 PM EDT
The Commerce Club
191 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Hear panelists discuss what makes Japan an ideal gateway country for doing business in Asia. This event will highlight the historic economic ties between Japan and the United States, as well as new trade opportunities between American and Japanese companies.
This investment forum will also feature a networking opportunity for American and Japanese companies seeking business partnerships.
Mr. Drew Ferguson
United States Congressman, Georgia’s 3rd District
Mr. Brian P. Kemp
Secretary of State, Georgia
Hiroyuki Ishige, Chairman & CEO, JETRO
Session 1: Invest in the U.S.
- A: William Strang, President, TOTO USA
- B: Frank Windsor, COO, Rinnai America
- C: Michael Schoon, Vice President, GA Plant, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas
Session 2: Invest in Japan
- A: Shinji Fukue, Vice President, Marketing and New Business, The Coca-Cola Company
- B: Jennifer Moore, Vice President, Client Services, Znalytics
- C: Yusuke Hirayama, Senior Vice President, Business Development, NTT Docomo USA
- D: Naoyuki Maekawa, Director of Foreign Affiliate Support Division Invest Japan Department, JETRO
Session will be followed by a Q&A period.
|Hiroyuki Ishige||William L. Strang||Frank Windsor||Michael Schoon|
|Jennifer Moore||Yusuke Hirayama||Naoyuki Maekawa||Takashi Shinozuka|