[Event] Japan's Tech Industry for Entrepreneurs & Businesses - Oakland, CA
May 09, 2016
Recent changes to Japan’s tech industry have opened doors for foreign entrepreneurs eager to access the world’s second-largest consumer market. This evening seminar will highlight how East Bay companies and startups can make the most of these changes in a series of expert presentations.
Entrepreneurs and executives who attend this event will hear about:
- · What business opportunities are available to them in Japan’s high-demand tech industry
- · What resources are available to them both here and in Japan to make a seamless market entry
Who Should Attend:
This event is ideal for East Bay entrepreneurs and company executives looking to expand their business model into Japan.
Order of Events:
6:00pm-6:20pm Host Introductions
6:20pm-7:20pm Speaker Presentations
Eisuke Tsuyuzaki, JETRO Advisor
(Former CTO & VP, Corporate Development at Panasonic North America)
- Marco Mascorro, Co-founder, CEO of Fellow Robots
- Masanari Arai, Co-founder, CEO of Kii Corporation
- "Japan IoT Market Opportunities: Fastest International Growth to 2020" - Mr. Tsuyuzaki
- "How the Service Industry is Changing with Service Robots in Japan" - Mr. Mascorro
- "How to Enter the Japan Market with Your IoT Products & Solutions" - Mr. Arai
“Unlocking New Opportunities” is hosted by 2.0akland’s Tech and Innovation community, The Port Workspaces and the Japan External Trade Organization, a non-profit, government-funded organization that works to promote mutual trade and investment between Japan and the world.