Building Hydrogen Corridors in the Pacific West for a Carbon Neutral Future
Oct 26, 2021
DATE & TIME
Thursday, December 2, 2021
3:00 - 5:10 PM PST
Monday, December 6, 2021
3:00 - 5:50 PM PST
English & Japanese (Simultaneous Interpretation)
The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan and The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) are hosting this two-part online event covering how Pacific West states and provinces are approaching hydrogen in their clean energy policies and how the Japanese industry is partnering with the local sector on building the transportation and power infrastructure for a hydrogen economy.
- To learn about what governments in the Pacific West are doing to plan for and support the transition to a zero-carbon energy economy.
- To better understand the versatility of hydrogen as a transportation fuel and utility power source.
- To highlight case studies of commercially viable hydrogen projects.
- To share information on market trends and business opportunities related to hydrogen in the Pacific West states and Japan.
- To provide an opportunity for networking between businesses, industry groups, and governments on both sides of the Pacific.
For detailed information on event schedule and participating speakers, please visit: https://nedo-jetro_building-a-hydrogen-corridor.eventbrite.com/
New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan (NEDO), Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)