[Partner Event] 2018 World Alliance Forum in San Francisco - Healthcare Game Changer: Innovations in Science, Policy, & Business for Healthy Aging
Oct 25, 2018
Join the Noble Prize winner, business executives and government leaders for
a healthcare conference to learn the latest technology, policy and
business ideas for the aging society.
DATE & TIME
Thursday & Friday
November 15 & 16, 2018
9:00 AM – 6:30 PM PST
Golden Gate Club
135 Fisher Loop, San Francisco, CA 941291
Click the register button below for details.
The World Aliance Forum in San Francisco (WAFSF) is hosting a healthcare conference to examine the latest in the biology and science of aging, new technologies in regenerative medicine and advanced therapeutics, digital health and robotics as well as touch on social developments and governmental policies on aging including funding priorities.
Healthcare experts and business leaders from the U.S. and Japan and other parts of the world will discuss the latest innovations, research studies, technological advances and policy developments promoting a more sustainable, humane and effective societal solution to healthy living in old age.
For more information, click HERE to visit the event website.
To join this conference at a discounted price, use JETRO's promo code JETRO20 when purchasing tickets.
- ・Richard Roberts, Nobel Laureate Physiology, Chief Scientific Officer New England Biolabs
- ・Warren Browner, CEO, California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC)
- ・Tatsuya Kondo, President and Chief Executive, PMDA (the FDA equivalent in Japan)
- ・Yasuyuki Sahara, Councilor, Minister's Secretariat, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- ・William Dow, Interim Dean, School of Public Health, University of CA, Berkeley
- ・Eric Verdin, President/CEO, Buck Institute for Research on Aging
- ・John Haaga, Director, Division of Behavioral and Social Research, National Institute of Aging
- ・Yoshiyuki Sankai, Professor, University of Tsukaba; CEO, Cyberdyne
- ・Kazumi Nishikawa, Director, Healthcare Industries Division, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- ・Laura Deming, Partner, Longevity Fund