Invitation to Japan Challenge for Society 5.0 -Accelerate Innovation with Japan-
Jun 14, 2021
Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) has launched the “Japan Challenge for Society 5.0 -Accelerate Innovation with Japan-“ at Viva Technology on 14th June 2021 – a contest for foreign startups interested in Japanese collaboration. We are calling for startups from all around the world with technologies and innovations that could help solve three types of social challenges in Japan to apply to this contest.
The purpose of this contest is to bring about innovational solutions to challenges unique to Japan by assisting foreign entrepreneurs collaborating with Japanese counterparts.
Organizer: Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies 2021 (CEATEC 2021)
※To watch full video of the challenges, please click here.
▪ Mentoring by experts to help you to collaborate with Japanese firms (online)
▪ Digital exhibition and business matching at CEATEC 2021 on October 19 to 21 (online)
▪ Invitation to Japan to interact with startup ecosystems around Japan. ※This award is only available to approximately fifteen (15) startups among the Contest Winners selected by JETRO. Its criteria includes but not limited to the potential of collaboration with Japanese companies and the invitation feasibility based on the status of the COVID-19 in the country where the Contest Winners reside.
31st July 2021; Saturday; 11:59pm (Paris time)
For application and more information, please visit below link:
For more information, please contact:
Contact: Ms. Isabelle Comtet and Ms.Tomomi Endo