JETRO ZONE ＠ MECT 2009
May 31, 2009
JETRO is inviting foreign companies to exhibit in MECT 2009, the largest manufacturing technology show, in Japan’s most important marketplace. Don’t miss this opportunity to find your business partners in the Japanese market!
About MECT 2009
Date：October 14(Wed)- 17(Sat), 2009
Venue：Port Messe Nagoya (Nagoya Int’l Exhibition Hall)
Exhibitors：377 companies/organizations, 1,953 booths (figures for 2007)
Visitors：93,872 (figure for 2007)
Organizer：Nagoya International Trade Fair Commission
Metal cutting and metal forming machine tools, Sheet metal machine tools, Injection molding machines, Cutting tools and tooling systems, Ancillary equipment, Grinding wheels, Polishing agents, Precision measuring & testing equipment, Hydraulic, pneumatic and water-jet equipment, Gears and gear-making equipment, Environment preservation and safety equipment, CAD/CAM/CAE systems, Industrial robots & material handling or transfer equipment, Control devices (including CNCs) and related software, Washing or cleaning machines, New materials, Micromachines and other nanotechnology-related equipment, and other FA-related equipment & systems.
About JETRO ZONE @ MECT 2009 program
JETRO will invite foreign companies interested in investing in Japan, or currently seeking Japanese partners to establish a business in Japan. (Up to 25 companies)
Attractive features of participation
1. Nagoya boasts global-leading auto and aviation industries and has a high level of manufacturing/technology
2. Visitors are mainly design/development engineers and persons authorized to make purchasing decisions.
3. JETRO will pre-arrange business meetings for your company.
4. Your participation will be publicized on the JETRO website, and by local governments to local companies.
5. Your company’s information will be listed in the “JETRO Zone exhibitors’ brochure” (to be distributed before the event and on-site).
6. Participation costs will be partly covered by JETRO.
Expenses covered by JETRO
1. Booth space (max one booth per company).
2. Basic booth stand, designed by JETRO and with basic equipment provided.
3. An interpreter working exclusively for each invitee.
4. Round-trip airfare (economy class) and program-related transportation within Japan (one person per company)
5. Accommodation in Japan at a hotel designated by JETRO for the duration of the invitation program (one person per company).
How to Apply?
Please refer the “Rules&Regulations” form, fill the “application form”, and send to JETRO Tel-Aviv, by June 12, 2009.
For more information, please contact:
Kei Takagi （Mr.）
Migdaley Aviv A-8F, 48 Menachem Begin st., Tel-Aviv 66184
TEL: +972-(0)3-6881739 FAX: +972-(0)3-5379157