JETRO ZONE ＠ N-EXPO/KANSAI 2009
May 06, 2009
JETRO is inviting foreign companies to exhibit in N-EXPO/KANSAI 2009, the annual exhibition of environmental business. Don’t miss this opportunity to find your business partners in the Japanese market!
About N-EXPO/KANSAI 2009
Annual B to B environmental business exhibition. Held annually since 1995.
Date：September 3(Thu)- 5(Sat), 2009
Exhibitors：203 companies (figure for 2008)
Visitors：48,503 (figure for 2008)
1. Recycling： Recycling plants and equipment/intermediate processing plants and equipment; Breaking/crushing machines; Stirring systems/mixers; Grading/sorting machines, Wire strippers; Compactors and Pressing machines; Granulating machines/pelletizers; etc.
2. Energy：Technology to prevent global warming; New energy; Energy conservation; Effective utilization of energy; Biomass ethanol/Bio diesel fuel (BDF) equipment, etc.
3. Biomass： Household and industrial waste disposal units; Disposing and composting systems for animal faeces; Fertilizing and feeding equipment; Dehydration and carbonizing equipment; Biomass technology; Microbial materials, etc.
About JETRO ZONE @ N-EXPO/KANSAI program
JETRO will invite foreign companies interested in investing in Japan, or currently seeking Japanese partners to establish a business in Japan. (Up to 25 companies)
Attractive features of participation
1. Your firm can take part in a leading event that has facilitated B2B negotiations for 15 years.
2. The event attracts visitors not just from the Kansai region, but from across Western Japan
3. JETRO will pre-arrange business meetings for your company.
4. Your participation will be publicized on the JETRO website, and by local governments to local companies.
5. Your company’s information will be listed in the “JETRO ZONE’ brochure” (to be distributed before the event and on-site).
6. Participation costs will be partly covered by JETRO.
Expenses covered by JETRO
1. Booth space (max one booth per company).
2. Basic booth stand, designed by JETRO and with basic equipment provided.
3. An interpreter working exclusively for each invitee.
4. Round-trip airfare (economy class) and program-related transportation within Japan (one person per company)
5. Accommodation in Japan at a hotel designated by JETRO for the duration of the invitation program (one person per company).
How to Apply?
Please refer the “Rules&Regulations” form, fill the “application form”, and send to JETRO Tel-Aviv, by May 14, 2009.
For more information, please contact:
Kei Takagi （Mr.）
Migdaley Aviv A-8F, 48 Menachem Begin st., Tel-Aviv 66184
TEL: +972-(0)3-6881739 FAX: +972-(0)3-5379157