JETRO’s libraries provide various information on both Japan and Vietnam especially in the fields of trade and investment including laws and regulations, trading facts and figures, tariff and statistics as well as market information and so on.
The libraries are available for those who wish to study and understand about Japanese market as well as Vietnamese market information. Users are required to fill in an Admission Card and keep their belongings in the lockers provided. Please be noted that a book lending is not available because of the limited number of publications, which in any case, are for reference purposes on site only. Users can make photocopy by themselves at the libraries.
JETRO Hanoi’s Library (located inside the office) >> access
JETRO Ho Chi Minh’s Library (located inside the office) >> access
Our both libraries open from 09:00-12:00 and 13:30-17:00, Monday to Friday.
We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Statistics: Facts and figures, imports and exports, investments
- Laws and regulations
- Tax and tariff schedules
- Directories: Japanese Companies Directory, Vietnamese yellow pages
- Reports and surveys: white papers, market reports, investment surveys
- Books: Economy, industries, politics and culture
- Reference books: Hand books, guide books, year books and dictionaries
- Pamphlets: Vietnamese companies and industrial zones in Vietnam
- Magazines and newspapers
Publications are in Vietnamese, Japanese and English. You can reference all titles of publications which are existed in our library from the bellowed "Book List".