[RFP] Seeking Industrial Specialists (IT)
Mar 24, 2017
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO New York is in need of proposals from Industry Specialists located in the U.S. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: Project on Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan (Industry Specialists in the U.S.): IT Industry
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to January 31, 2018
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (EST)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
- Project Budget: USD $41,000.00
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procumbent offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- Please fill in the application form, sign and save it as a PDF, and send it with your business proposal (PDF or PowerPoint) to JETRO New York via email by April 7, 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (EST).
- Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. O Tasaki
JETRO New York | E: O_Tasaki@jetro.go.jp
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English and/or Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
Announcement of Tender will be delivered by email.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents:
Attachment 1 : Application Form ＜Word＞ (42KB)
Attachment 4: Appendix A ＜Word＞ (90KB)
Attachment 5: Appendix B ＜Word＞ (62KB)
Attachment 6: Service Agreement ＜Word＞ (90KB)