[RFP] Seeking Business Development Representative (Atlanta)
Mar 24, 2017
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO Atlanta is in need of proposals from Business Development Representativees located in the U.S. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: Business Development Representative
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to March 15, 2018
- Application Deadline: March 9, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. (EST)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procumbent offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- All application forms shall be sent as a hard copy. Please submit one hard copy of your signed application form and five copies of your business proposal. Business proposals should be approximately 10-20 pages in length, color-printed.
- Proposals must be submitted before March 9, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. (EST).
- Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. Motoi Hotta / Mr. Trevin Dye
JETRO Atlanta | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
Announcement of Tender will be delivered by email.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents:
Attachment 1 : Application Form ＜Word＞ (42KB)
Attachment 4: Appendix A ＜PDF＞ (182KB)
Attachment 5: Appendix B ＜PDF＞ (103KB)
Attachment 6: Service Agreement ＜PDF＞ (118KB)