[RFP] Request for Promotion Specialist (Japanese Green Tea)
Aug 02, 2019
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO San Francisco is in need of proposals from Japanese green tea promotion specialists located in the U.S. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of Japanese green tea in West Coast USA.
- Subject:- Promotion specialists –Japanese green tea
- Term of contract- the Date of Contract to December 20th, 2019
- Closing date for Application- August 6th, 2019 (PDT)
- Contents of Contract- As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachments 1 & 2)
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
1. Qualification requirements
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines. (Attachment 1)
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) from previous procurement offerings.
2. Preparation of Application
Application shall be prepared on two Application Form (Proposal and Quotation) included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Proposal and Quotation Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version will be accepted.
- All application costs shall be borne by the Applicant.
3. Delivery of Application
- Please fill in the application form and then sign and save it as a PDF. Submit this to JETRO San Francisco by email.
- Proposals must be submitted before August 6th, 2019 (PDT).
Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. Yuki Ishibashi / Ms. Naoco Hunter
JETRO San Francisco
575 Market Street, Suite 2400, San Francisco, CA 94105
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
Evaluation Process: Document Review and interview
Applicants, whose proposal is selected, will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents: