[RFP] Request for Invest Japan Industrial Promotion Specialist (Seattle)
Mar 09, 2018
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO San Francisco is in need of proposals from industry promotion specialists located in the U.S. in all industries. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: Industrial Promotion Specialist
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to March 31, 2019
- Application Deadline: March 21, 2018 at 5:00 P.M. (PDT)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1 & 2)
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procumbent offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- Please fill in the application form and then sign and save it as a PDF. Submit this, along with your business proposal (either in PDF or PowerPoint form) to JETRO San Francisco by email.
- Proposals must be submitted before March 21, 2018 at 5:00 P.M. PDT.
- Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. Tomoya Suzuki
575 Market Street, Suite 2400, San Francisco, CA 94105
T: 415-392-1333 Ext. 230 Tomoya_Suzuki@jetro.go.jp
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
Evaluation Process: Document Review and interview
Announcement of Tender will be by March 31, 2018.
Applicants, whose proposal is selected, will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents:
Attachment 1 : Application Guidelines ＜PDF＞ (746KB)
Attachment 2 : Specification ＜PDF＞ (852KB)
Attachment 3 : Application Form ＜Word＞ (54KB)