[RFP] Request for Invest Japan Business Development Representative
May 13, 2019
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO Chicago is in need of proposals from business development representatives located in the U.S. and specialized in innovation. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject:- Business Development Representative
- Term of contract- the Date of Contract to February 28th, 2020
- Closing date for Application- May 24th, 2019 at 5:00 P.M. (CDT)
- Contents of Contract- As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachments 1 & 2)
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
1. Qualification requirements
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines. (Attachment 1)
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) from previous procurement offerings.
2. Preparation of Application
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version will be accepted.
- All application costs shall be borne by the Applicant.
3. Delivery of Application
- Please fill in the application form and then sign and save it as a PDF. Submit this, along with your business proposal (either in PDF or PowerPoint form) to JETRO Chicago by email.
- Proposals must be submitted before May 24th, 2019 at 5:00 P.M. CDT.
Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. Akira Kawachi
1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 3350, Chicago, IL 60601
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English or Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
Evaluation Process: Document Review and interview
Applicants, whose proposal is selected, will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents: