[RFP] Project on Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan - Chicago, IL
Aug 21, 2017
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO Chicago is in need of proposals from Industry Promotion Specialists located in the Midwest. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: Project on Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan (Industry Specialists in the U.S., Midwest)
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to March 31. 2018
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2017 at 12:00 P.M. (CST)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
- Project Budget: USD $41,000
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procumbent offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- All application forms shall be sent as a hard copy. Please submit one hard copy of your signed application form and five copies of your business proposal. Business proposals should be approximately 10-20 pages in length, color-printed.
- Proposals must be submitted before August 31, 2017 at 12:00 P.M. CST.
- Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. Akira Kawachi / Ms. Moeko Otsuchi
1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 3350 Chicago, IL 60601
T: 312-832-6000 | E: email@example.com
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English and/or Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
- First Evaluation: Screening of application documents by JETRO Chicago
- Second Evaluation: Presentation by selected applicants at JETRO Chicago.*
*Companies who pass the first evaluation will receive the presentation schedule.
Announcement of Tender will be delivered by email on September 1, 2017.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents:
Attachment 1 : Application Form ＜Word＞ (41KB)
Attachment 2: Business Proposal (Sample) ＜Word＞ (43KB)
Attachment 3 : Guidelines for Proposal ＜PDF＞ (77KB)
Attachment 4: Appendix A ＜PDF＞ (85KB)
Attachment 5: Appendix B ＜PDF＞ (26KB)
Attachment 6: Service Agreement ＜PDF＞ (47KB)