[RFP] Lead Generation For Promotion of FDI into Japan (Environment, Energy, Cleantech, Renewables)
Mar 23, 2016
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO is in need of proposals from industry specialists located in the U.S. in the following industries:
- Environment & Energy
- Renewable Energy Industry
This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: The FY2016 Lead Generation Project on Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to October 31, 2016
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2016 at 12:00 P.M. (PDT)
- Project Budget: $41,000.00 USD
The contents of each industry contract can be found in the application guidelines (see Application Form below).
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procument offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The appliation must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or fascimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- Please print and fill out the application form and relevant attachments. Mail all materials, along with the business proposal, to JETRO San Francisco by Postal Service.
- Proposals must be submitted before April 1, 2016 at 12:00 P.M. PDT.
- Please submit a HARD COPY application and busines proposal.
PLEASE NOTE, documents submitted MUST include the following:
Completed Application Form (1 Signed Copy)
Business Proposal, Approximately 10-20 Pages, Color Printed (5 Copies)
All hard copy documents should be mailed to the following address:
ATTN: Mr. Tomoya Suzuki
575 Market Street, Suite 2400
San Francisco, CA 94105
+1 415.392.1333 Ext. 230
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in either English and/or Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
First Evaluation Process: Document Review
Second Evaluation Process: Presentation at JETRO San Francisco Office
Presentations will be scheduled sometime within the first week of April. Announcement of Tender will be April 11, 2016.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Form (19KB)
Business Proposal (SAMPLE) (211KB)
Guidelines for Proposal (176KB)
Service Agreement (129KB)
Non-Disclosure Agreement (104KB)
Appendix A (257KB)