RFP Request- JETRO Global Acceleration Hub Project
Apr 17, 2020
- Subject: JETRO Global Acceleration Hub Project
- Term of contract: the contract start date to March 31st, 2021
- Closing date for Application: 17:00 pm (PST) on April 29th, 2020
- Content of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
1) Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines. (Attachment 1)
2) NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) from previous procurement offerings.
Preparation of Application
No oral, telephone, or facsimile will be accepted. All costs of preparation shall be borne by the Applicants. Applicant must select the sector for which they are applying from the following:
-Internet, software, Computer Hardware, Mobile & Telecom including AI.
-Bio tech & Healthcare including Digital Health.
-Others (for example - consumer products, logistics, energy, resilience, etc.) Please specify
In addition, the proposal document or presentation submitted by the applicant should include the following:
A.) Project Implementation
- Implementation Structure (arrangement of personnel in charge / each responsibilities)
- Operating Procedure, Method, Proposal on how to complete all the tasks of the project in an effective manner and enhance project outcome
- Lost of co-working spaces which can be leased by the applicant (should be located in San Francisco as well as Silicon Valley)
- Dedicated Desk (not Private Room or Hot Desk)
- Cost per month should be from around from or less than US $750
B.) Experience and Capabilities of the Organization
- Experience with Similar Projects
- System to manage personal/confidential information
- Networking and information gathering skills to enhance project outcome
C.) Project Implementation Skills of Assigned Personnel
- Mentor network list
- Profiles of each project personnel
- Sector experience
Upon submission, applicant agrees to having received, viewed, and accepted the prices outlines in the Cost Guide (see attachment 2)
Delivery of Application
All Application forms (see below) shall be sent to the following address by
17:00 pm (PST) on April 29th, 2020
Required to submit:
Proposal document or PowerPoint presentation.
Attn: Mr. Will Ferguson
Address: JETRO San Francisco 575 Market St #2400, San Francisco, CA 94105
Language of Application:
Evaluation of Application:
Screening of Application documents by JETRO San Francisco
Presentation at JETRO San Francisco, or virtually.
(The detailed schedule for the presentation will be notified to the companies who pass the 1st evaluation)
Announcement of Tender
Tender will be announced to bidders by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Attn: Mr. Will Ferguson
Address: JETRO San Francisco 575 Market St #2400, San Francisco, CA 94105Tel: +1.415.392.1333
Attachment 2: Cost Guide for JETRO Global Acceleration Hub Project (3 parts):