[RFP] Seeking a JETRO Chicago Invest Japan Advisor
Mar 16, 2017
Request for Proposal Overview
The JETRO Chicago office is currently looking for Invest Japan Advisor. If you are interested in this
position, please submit your application documents to JETRO Chicago office in accordance with
the following guidelines.
- Subject: Invest Japan Advisors
- Term of Contract: May 1, 2017 to March 31,2018
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2017 at 3:00 P.M. (CST)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
The contents of each industry contract can be found in the application guidelines (see Application Form below).
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 3).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procumbent offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- Please fill in the application forma nd then sign and save it as a PDF. Submit this, along with your business proposal (either in PDF or PowerPoint form) to JETRO Chicago by email.
- Proposals must be submitted before April 7,2017 at 3:00 P.M. CST.
- Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Mr. Akira Kawachi / Ms. Moeko Otsuchi
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents
submitted in addition to the application (such as resume or business proposal). JETRO does not
provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if
submitted by hard copy).
Evaluation Process: Document Review and Interview
Announcement of Tender will be delivered by email.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents:
Attachment 1 : Request for Proposal ＜PDF＞ (39KB)
Attachment 2: Application Form ＜Word＞ (29KB)