[RFP] JETRO Seeks Industry Specialists for FDI Promotion into Japan
Apr 04, 2016
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO is in need of proposals from industry specialists located in the U.S. in all industries. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: Project on Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan (Industry Specialists in the U.S.): All industries
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to January 31, 2017
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2016 at 12:00 P.M. (CST)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
- Project Budget: $123,000.00 USD
The contents of each industry contract can be found in the application guidelines (see Application Form below).
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procument offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The appliation must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or fascimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- Please fill in the application form and then sign and save it as a PDF. Submit this, along with your business proposal (either in PDF or PowerPoint form) to JETRO New York by email.
- Proposals must be submitted before April 15, 2016 at 12:00 P.M. CST.
- Please submit applications and busines proposals to:
HYERIN CHILDS (Ms.)
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
JETRO evaluates each application based on the information provided and the documents submitted in addition to the application (such as the business proposal). JETRO does not provide reasons for the final decision. JETRO also does not return any documents provided (if submitted by hard copy).
First Evaluation Process: Document Review
Second Evaluation Process: Interview with JETRO Chicago Office
Phone and face-to-face interviews will be held from April 20-22, 2016 (detailed schedule will be given to candidates who pass the First Evaluation step). Interviews will be 20 minutes in length. Announcement of Tender will be by May 6, 2016.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Form (42KB)
Business Proposal (SAMPLE) (42KB)
Guidelines for Proposal (31KB)
Service Agreement (90KB)
Appendix A (97KB)
Appendix B (63KB)