[RFP] Invest Japan Investment Promotion Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
Sep 20, 2017
Request for Proposal Overview
JETRO Los Angeles is in need of proposals from investment promotion specialists located in the U.S. This is a request for proposals for projects relating to the promotion of foreign direct investment into Japan.
- Subject: investment Promotion Specialist
- Term of Contract: The Date of Contract to March 23, 2018
- Application Deadline: September 28, 2017 at 17:00 P.M. (PST)
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Service Agreement
- Project Budget: USD $28,200 USD (4,700 USD per month)
- Number of Specialists Seeking: 1
- Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines (Attachment 1).
- NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) from previous procumbent offerings.
Preparation of Application:
- Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP notice. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. The application must be submitted by electronic PDF to the designated JETRO Staff Member (see below for details). No oral, telephone, or facsimile version of the application will be accepted.
- All application costs (including preparation) shall be borne by the Applicant.
Delivery of Application:
- All application forms shall be sent digitally in PDF format. Please submit the application form along with your business proposal (PDF) to the email listed below.
- Proposals must be submitted before September 28, 2017 at 17:00 P.M. (PST).
- Please submit applications and business proposals to:
ATTN: Lena Yoneyama
JETRO Los Angeles
777 Figueroa Street, Suite 3750
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Language of Application:
Applications must be submitted in English and/or Japanese. All other languages are not accepted at this time for application purposes.
Evaluation of Application:
- First Evaluation: Screening of application documents by JETRO Los Angeles
- Second Evaluation: Interview with selected applicants at JETRO Los Angeles office
Announcement of Tender will be delivered by email.
Applicants whose proposal is selected will be notified by JETRO by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results.
Application Related Documents:
Attachment 1 : Guidelines for Business Proposal ＜Word＞ (30KB)
Attachment 2 : Application Form ＜Word＞ (40KB)
Attachment 3: Service Agreement ＜Word＞ (64KB)
Attachment 4: NDA ＜Word＞ (66KB)