RFP Request- FY2020 “Invest Japan Lead Generation Project”
Dec 22, 2020
- Subject: The Lead Generation Project on Promotion of Foreign Direct Investment into Japan
- Term of contract: the contract start date to March 22, 2021
- Closing date for Application: 12:00 pm (PST) on January 12th, 2021
- Contents of Contract: As indicated in Application Guidelines (Attachment 1)
- Project Budget: USD $30,000
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
1. Qualification Requirements
1) Prospective candidate(s) engaged in the project must satisfy conditions stated in the Application Guidelines. (Attachment 1)
2) NOT under the circumstances of being denied participation due to unethical and/or unlawful activities by either JETRO or Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) from previous
2. Preparation of Application
Application shall be prepared on the Application Form included in this RFP. Applicants shall enter all requested information in the appropriate spaces on the Application Form. No oral, telephone, or facsimile will be accepted. All costs of preparation shall be borne by the Applicants.
3. Delivery of Application
All Application forms (see below) shall be sent to the following address by 12:00 pm (PST) on January 12, 2021
Required to submit by email only:
Signed Application Form (1 copy)
Business Proposal (1 copy)
Attn: Mr. Edward Ramsey
4. Language of Application:
English and/or Japanese
5. Evaluation of Application:
Screening of Application documents by JETRO San Francisco
Presentation by Selected Applicants will be conducted through online meetings with JETRO San Francisco. *Tentatively scheduled for January 13th or 14th, 2021.
*The detailed schedule for the presentation will be notified to the applicants who pass the 1st evaluation.
NOTE: JETRO does not return any documents provided.
6. Announcement of Tender
Tender will be announced to bidders by email. Given the nature of the bidding process, JETRO will refrain from providing feedback on the results. Announcement of tender will be delivered by email and no later than the end of January 2021.
Application Related Documents: