Invest Tokyo Seminar in NY: Ride Tokyo's Momentum (2014-07-10)
The time is now! Expand your business into Tokyo to bring about new innovation and growth for your company.
This seminar will provide you with an opportunity to learn about the allure of Tokyo as an investment destination, as well as various incentives and support provided by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and national government for foreign companies.
Event DetailsDate & Time: Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:30 – 4:00pm (including coffee break/networking mixer)
Location:The Nippon Club (145 West 57th Street, New York, NY, 10019)
Organized by: The Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Who would benefit from attending: Companies who have interest in expanding into Japan
Seminar Fee: Free
AgendaOpening Remarks by:
- H. E. Mr. Sumio Kusaka, Ambassador, Consul General of Japan in New York
- Mr. Yasuo Tatsuta, Executive Director, Japan Local Government Center New York
- Mr. Sean King, Senior Vice President, Park Strategies
- Ms. Mio Kawada, Executive Director, Business Development & Public Relations, JETRO New York
- Ms. Noriko Adachi, Director for National Strategic Special Zone, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Mr. Shohei Mabuchi, Manager, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Japan Ltd.
What you will learn
- Emerging business opportunities in Japan
- Business strategy in Japan
- Incentives for foreign companies
- Strengths of Tokyo
RegistrationRegistration is required by Thursday, July 3rd. Please register on line at http://www.investtokyoseminar.com
Please note that seating is limited and it may be subject to a lottery if applications exceed the seating capacity of 70.
InquiriesInvest Tokyo Seminar Secretariat