EU Gateway Business Avenues is organising their first Mission in Japan, focused on the Green Energy Technologies sector. The Mission will take place from the 18-22 September 2017. The deadline for application for this Mission is Friday 19 May 2017.
Participating companies will travel to Osaka for a Market Scoping Mission consisting of business to business meetings, networking receptions and business exhibitions. Companies will have the opportunity to officially attend and have a built-up booth at the World Smart Energy Week Osaka 2017. World Smart Energy Week Osaka is one of Japan's largest exhibitions in the smart/renewable energy sector.
EU Gateway Business Avenues is an exclusive programme to assist high growth European companies in establishing long-lasting business collaborations in Asia. It gives privileged access to focused business opportunities with preparation and participation costs co-financed by the EU.
The benefits for participating companies include:
- product suitability check
- search for local business partners
- scheduling of individual meetings
- promotion in the Japanese market
- built-up booth at the 3-day Business Exhibition within World Smart Energy Week (INTEX Osaka)
- interpreters (English-Japanese only) on the three Business Exhibition days
- stand-by support during the entire Market Scoping Mission week
Application for Participation
Please see the external website for details and to apply:
For more information or if you have an inquiry, please contact: