Buyer Invitation Programme : Environmental and Energy Sector Business Matching Programme in Osaka
Jun 26, 2013
JETRO will invite overseas companies to Environmental and Energy Sector Business Matching Programme in Osaka.
Kansai area in Japan, including Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto, is home to a number of Japan’s largest corporations and some of the country’s most innovative small & medium-sized enterprises. Cutting-edge manufacturing technologies combined with an ambitious entrepreneurial spirit have made Kansai a world leader in renewable energy and environmental technology.
JETRO is inviting companies who are currently seeking for cutting-edge Japanese technologies, and will organise individual business meetings between invitees and Kansai’s local companies in the respected field. Come take advantage of this occasion to visit Japan and explore new business opportunities with unique and highly skilled Japanese suppliers.
- Corporate decision makers or representatives from overseas companies seeking Japanese technologies in:
>> Environmental sector: Waste treatment, Recycle, Wastewater and Sewage treatment, Exhaust gas treatment, Water purification, Sludge treatment, Solid waste treatment, Energy efficiency equipment.
>> Renewable energy sector: Solar, Wind, Biomass, Geothermal, Electric Vehicles, Battery
>> Technology, Superconductive & Nanotech Materials, Fuel Cells, and Energy Optimization Systems
- Companies interested in purchase of Japanese products mentioned above
- Companies interested in business collaboration with the products/ technologies mentioned above
[Environmental and Energy Sector Business Matching Programme in Osaka]
Date: 22th (Tue) October – 26th (Fri) October 2013
Venue: To be determined
[Benefits to Participation]
JETRO will arrange one-on-one business meetings for your company during the event.
Each participating company will be assigned an interpreter who will work exclusively with them during the program.
[Expenses to be covered by JETRO]
- Air ticket (Business Class): Round-trip ticket issued by JETRO (payment in kind)22 Oct. (Arrival date) - 26 Oct. (Departure date)
- Airport Limousine Bus to Osaka City Center
- Airport Limousine Bus from Kyoto City Center to Itami/ Kansai International Airpot.
- Accommodation: Designate by JETRO, including breakfast 22 Oct. (Check in) - 26 Oct. (Check out) period
- Interpreter: Interpreter per company will be appointed for the B to B meetings
* Please find further details from the files below.
Application deadline: 24th (Wed) July 2013
Application documents: 1) Application Form
Please submit applications to JETRO London office via email.
JETRO London Email) Ldn_invest@jetro.go.jp
T) +44 (0)20 7421 8300
F) +44 (0)20 7421 0009