|The demand from overseas for Japanese food products has been growing in line with overseas consumers' awareness of these products. Thanks to the improvement of global transportation, Japanese food has also become increasingly accessible across the global market.
"Japan Agricultural & Foodstuff Exports (JAFEX)" is a special page which supports the expansion of Japanese agricultural and food exports. You can use it to search for Japanese agricultural products and foodstuff which are ready to be distributed internationally.
|KADIN Indonesia and JETRO established "Indonesia-Japan Business Matching Support Desk" in the office of KADIN and are supporting business matching between SMEs of the both countries. You can search various business proposals which are related to Indonesia.
Photo by Kazumiki Miura Courtesy of JARTS
|Based on the Indian high-speed railway cooperation between Japan and India Government, TTPP has opened a special page for the Indian railway industry (HSR, MRT, freight forwarding business, and railway related industries).
It will cover a wide range of items such as railway track, vehicle, system, construction, parts / materials, know-hows, etc. and so on.
|Exchange between Russia and Japan has been growing deeper and wider in scale in order to realize the "Cooperation plan with eight points"* made by Japan to Russia at a summit meeting in May 2016. You can find a wide variety of business proposals from Russian companies on this page.
* Details of the cooperation plan with eight points
1. Extending length of healthy living
2. Developing comfortable and clean cities that are easy to live in and support active lives
3. Fundamentally expanding exchanges and cooperation among small and medium-sized companies
5. Promoting industrial diversification and enhancing productivity in Russia
6. Developing industries and export bases in the Far East
7. Cooperating on advanced technologies
8. Fundamentally expanding people-to-people exchanges.