In these Rules, the user who registers yourself to TTPP and any entity which the user belongs to or represents is referred as "User", and all of others who access to TTPP is referred as "Visitor".
for Browsing by Visitors>
Browsing of TTPP System is governed by the Rules provided below.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
(1) Any and all intellectual property rights (including any trademarks, copyrights and any other kinds of Intellectual property rights, hereinafter "Intellectual Property Rights") in any and all contents, text, images, data, information and other material ("Content") displayed or available on TTPP, are the property of JETRO or of the designated Users who registered, edited Content, and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
(2) Visitor agrees not to infringe upon, dilute or remove or modify any Intellectual Property Rights and Content contained in TTPP. No party is allowed to reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, or use all or part of TTPP or the Content without the prior written permission of JETRO.
2. Visitor's Responsibility
(1) Visitor will comply with all applicable laws in connection with its use of TTPP.
(2) JETRO may in its discretion modify, edit, translate, suspend, restrict access to or terminate TTPP, these Rules, the Content, any link and any other information in TTPP, at any time without liability or prior notice.
JETRO may in its discretion terminate the browsing and use of TTPP by a given User at any time without liability or prior notice for any reason, including for any breach of these Rules.
(3) Visitor will not link from any other website to TTPP without the prior written permission of JETRO.
No such link shall be made to any page or frame of TTPP except to the top page (English: https://www.jetro.go.jp/ttppe/; Japanese: https://www.jetro.go.jp/ttppj/).
In addition, any link to TTPP must be immediately followed by notice to JETRO via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JETRO may request Visitor to remove or revise the way of link, if JETRO determines that the way of link from Visitor is not appropriate. Visitor shall take an action requested by JETRO.
(4)Visitor agrees not to attempt to access, search, data
mining, download, by using computer programs or any other tools, that
occur with extra frequent sessions or with extra large amount of query,
nor to attempt any other activities that may interfere with, disrupt or
otherwise burden the TTPP.
5) JETRO charges no fee at this time for using TTPP, but reserves the right to impose or modify fees in connection with use of TTPP at any time without liability.
JETRO shall endeavor to issue a general notice on TTPP with regard to any imposition of fees or modifications to TTPP.
3. Liability and Its Limitation
TTPP contains, as a convenience to visitor, content, links and other information submitted by third parties, as well as JETRO translations thereof, over whom JETRO has no control or responsibility.
Any content and its links on TTPP are provided on an "as is" basis and are used only at visitor's sole risk, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
JETRO disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding TTPP (including its content, hardware, software and links), including as to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, results, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, compatibility, security and freedom from computer virus.
JETRO will not be liable for any damages or losses, including direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages and lost profits, in connection with use of the internet, TTPP, its content or its links, however caused, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if JETRO has been advised of the possibility of such possible damages.
JETRO will not be a party to, will not provide consulting services in connection with, and will have no responsibility or liability for, any transaction negotiated or arranged by visitor arising in connection with visitor's use of TTPP.
THE maximum liability of JETRO will be limited to, in the sole discretion of JETRO, either:
(1) Correction or deletion of any inaccurate content or link; or
(2) Refund of fees for ttpp received by jetro from visitor, if any.
If any provision of these rules is held to be invalid by one jurisdicted court, this decision shall not be applicable for any other jurisdictions.
4. Substitute Registration
In the event JETRO makes a substitute regisration on behalf of a company or other entity, based upon a request from this company or entity which wishes to be registered in JETRO's TTPP database yet does not have internet access or has other difficulties, JETRO will not have any responsibility for any information submitted by this company or entity.
JETRO expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind whatsoever relating to such information submitted to JETRO for purposes of substitute registration including, without limitation, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness and accessibility of such information.
JETRO has appropriate measures in place against unauthorized accesses to the JETRO Website using firewalls and virus detection systems. JETRO also implements appropriate processes for secure data transmission using data encryption. Through these measures and processes, JETRO seeks to protect your personal information against unauthorized accesses, leakage or alteration.
Under the Internet environment, however, no data protection method or combination of methods can be guaranteed to be fail-safe. JETRO does not guarantee that JETRO measures and processes taken to protect such information while you communicate with JETRO via the TTPP System are invulnerable.
Visitor and its any related parties will defend, indemnify and hold harmless JETRO and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and contractors from any demands, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses or harms, including attorneys fees, and whatever, arising in connection with Visitor's use of TTPP, online conduct, breach of these Rules or dealings or transactions with other persons resulting from use of TTPP.
7. Dispute Resolution; Applicable Law and Forum and Others
(1) JETRO shall not have any responsibility, obligation or reliability whatsoever with respect to any disputes between Visitor and third parties.
With respect to any and all disputes arising out of TTPP or these Rules, JETRO and Visitor agree to negotiate in good faith and undertake reasonable efforts to cooperate with one another in order to achieve a mutually satisfactory resolution.
TTPP and these Rules and any dispute arising in connection therewith shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
The courts of Japan shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising in connection with TTPP or these Rules and any legal proceeding shall be initiated exclusively in the Tokyo District Court, to the maximum extent possible, and no later than one (1) year after the cause of action arises.
Visitor shall agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of Japan.
(2) These Rules represent the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matters hereof and supersede any prior written or oral agreement, or communication.
JETRO reserves the right to modify these Rules at any time without prior notice.
Visitor's continued use of TTPP subsequent to JETRO's notice of modification of these Rules shall constitute Visitor's acceptance of the modified Rules.
If any provision of these Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Visitor's obligations pursuant to these Rules shall survive termination of TTPP or these Rules.
A. Data Collection
The purpose of the TTPP System is to promote business relationships between companies located in Japan and throughout the world by providing an interactive, user-friendly and useful on-line database containing information submitted by Users for such purpose. Specifically, JETRO collects the following types of information from Users (hereinafter referred to as "User Information"):
1) Company headquarters information, such as company name, address, profits, capital, and number of employees, whether stock is publicly listed, website URL and related information;
2) Company contact information, such as names of managers, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and related information;
3) Proposal information, such as title of proposal, content and related information.
In addition to the foregoing, JETRO may collect other type information, such as Users' and Visitors' access logs, in order to allow JETRO to conduct marketing, meet User needs to assist their business, and enhance the features of TTPP System.
Those Users and Visitors information will be accumulated in the JETRO's system, will be processed and will be disclosed to other Users and Visitors. In addition, JETRO reserves the right to process, use, and distribute those other type information to other parties, within the scope of JETRO's activities.
User authorizes the placement and use of "cookies," on User's environment for purposes of
TTPP. Users may change the browsers configuration to inactivate cookies.
C. Access to User Information
For Visitors, the TTPP System provides only Proposal information registered in the TTPP program.
For Users, the TTPP System provides TTPP Users profile information as well as Proposal information, and provides additional features such as proposal matching. Please note that, the information provided to other Users is limited to that registered information which a User wishes to publicly disclose.
User can log-in to the TTPP System using User's ID and password, to confirm, update and delete the User's profile information (company's headquarter, contact, and proposal information) , and to change password.
D. Disclosure of User Information
JETRO will, to the extent possible, control User Information, and, except as otherwise set forth herein, not disclose such User Information to third parties.
However, in the event disclosure of any User Information by JETRO is required by law, JETRO may disclose such User Information without the consent of User.
This is the complete agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement or communication.