|Date||Date of Registration : Feb 04, 2021
Date of Revision : Apr 23, 2021
|Country / Area||Tokyo, Japan|
8403 Industrial waste pollution control
2709 Other industrial machineries
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Waste Tire & Waste Plastic Oilfication Equipment
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
We provide waste Tire and Waste Plastic Oilfication Equipment.
We are the authorized full-time sales agent.
We will conclude a contract with a customer.
- Japanese manufacturer's product.
- This equipment produce oil and carbides by pyrolyzing and gasifying products made from petroleum, such as waste tires and plastics.
- The system can be selected from two types, batch type and continuous type, depending on the processing volume, processing materials, budget, and site area.
- It extracts about 40%-45% of oil from tires and about 80%-90% from plastics.
- We provide total support,including product explanation, sales contracts, and maintenance arrangements.
- This system uses a carbonizing furnace to reduce the amount of secondary treatment using catalysts, etc., and also has a structure that eliminates the need for wastewater treatment.
1.Batch type treatment system
- Processing capacity: 2 types (1t/2t)
- Reduces CO2 emissions by approximately 20% by using waste tires as fuel, and contributes to the SDGs.
- Supports a wide range of profit models, including in-house use, oil sales, and electricity sales
- The extracted oil is a high quality fuel with high calorific value and lower kinematic viscosity and flow point compared to heavy oil A.
- The carbonized material can be reused as recycled carbon black after steel is separated by sorting.
- Processing capacity: 2 types (1.2t/2.4t)
- Compatible with three types of waste plastics: PE, PP, and PS
- Waste plastic treatment conditions: 3 types of waste plastic can be mixed, uncrushed, non-washed, and colored
- The basic system is the same as the batch type waste tire oil treatment plant.
- Acidic substances are neutralized to make them harmless.
- Doesn't emit dioxin
2. continuous processing system (waste tires, waste plastics)
- Because materials can be continuously fed into the furnace under an inert atmosphere, a large amount of materials can be stably processed. (Other features are the same as for batch-type plants)
- Processing capacity/day: 3 types (10t/20t/40t)
** Country of Origin
** Port of Loading
<< PRICE REFERENCE >>
<< PAYMENT TERMS >>
<< MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY >>
|Conditions of Products
/ Parts Inventory
Made to Order Acceptable
|Orders from Individual||Acceptable|
|Trade Terms||COST INSURANCE AND FREIGHT (CIF)|