|Date||Date of Registration : Feb 04, 2021
Date of Revision : Apr 15, 2021
|Country / Area||Kanagawa, Japan|
5402 Industrial design and engineering businesses
0602 Plastic products: Industrial use
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN, Republic of Korea, People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Develop and product with integrated technology of CAD and CAE.
<< FEATURES & CHARACTERISTICS >>
Q: Is there a shortage of human resources?
Q: Is the work man-hour insufficient?
Q: Are there any problems with the current design system?
Q: Are you worried about development costs?
Let our staff make various proposals to improve and promote your company's technological development for various problems such as.
< Business content >
1. General structural design study and product CAD modeling work by trial production and mass production product development.
2. Mass productivity evaluation by injection molding simulation.
3. Prototype manufacturing with D printer, inspection jig manufacturing, design layout assistance.
4. From new product development and planning to design and prototype manufacturing.
< Facility >
1.3DCAD CATIA V5 2 units
2.3D CAD / CAE Autodesk fusion360 1 unit
3.CAE (Autodesk Moldflow insight) 2 units
4.3D Printer Ender-3 Pro 3D Printer 1 unit
< Estimated delivery time >
Depending on the content of the request, it will take about 7 days from the day after the shortest request.
< Our strength >
1. Based on the design experience cultivated in the automobile industry, we propose the optimum shape and conditions by using design and analysis considering mass production.
2. Flexible designing for parametric and non-parametric design, reducing design man-hours.
3. By performing analysis, the overall cost can be reduced by eliminating product defects.
Layout study considering actual product assumptions using a 4.3D printer (quality assurance in both virtual and real)
5. Integrated production system from product planning to design and prototype manufacturing.
< Overview of transaction results >
1. Automobile parts (four-wheel headlamps, rear combination lamps, two-wheel headlamps), small electrical equipment, long-term care medical equipment, etc.
2. 15-year continuous transaction of domestic automobile parts companies
3. 10-year continuous transaction of overseas (Thailand) automobile parts companies