|Date||Date of Registration : Oct 30, 2020
Date of Revision : Jan 13, 2021
|Country / Area||Como, Italy|
5401 Management, sales etc. consulting
4600 Wholesale and retail businesses
4700 Trading businesses
|Target Country / Area||JAPAN|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Support for Japanese SMEs Expansion into Italy (For Japan only)
<< DESCRIPTION >>
We are specialized in the internationalization of Italian and Japanese SMEs and their support in several areas.
For Japanese enterpreneurs wishing to expand their SMEs overseas, we offer our sales network within Italian companies for the search of qualified business partners and the development of new sales routes.
We sustain the expansion of your business in Italy, protect your intellectual rights, facilitate the acquisition of licenses and permits, and providing you always feedbacks for your continuous management improvement.
With practical and essential advices, you can instantly define your strategy and manage activities such as sales, customer service, staff training, interpreting, and event support with a plan tailored to your needs.
In response to your requests, we provide the following activities to support the activities of Japanese SMEs in Italy.
Service overview for Japanese SMEs
- Access to retail and wholesale sales channels
- Search for business partners
- Development of sales network, establishment of corporations and branches
- Acting for and accompanying trade fairs, events, industry groups, and business negotiations
- Registration of trademarks and patents
- Sales staff training, customer service, buyer partner management
- Acquisition of status of residence, expatriate support
- Business translation and interpretation Japanese <> Italian <> English
Details of administrative procedures in Italy for Japanese SMEs
- Opening a branch
- License and procedures to import, sell and manage
- Opening a representative office
- Obtaining a Business visa status of residence for entrepreneurs and investors
- Creation of some contracts and rules
- Bonded warehouses related applications
You save the cost of your local organization with a team providing you all business support SMEs need. Check our HP for details.