|Date||Date of Registration : Aug 20, 2020
Date of Revision : Aug 20, 2020
|Country / Area||Tokyo, Japan|
5401 Management, sales etc. consulting
5301 Legal and patent related businesses
8902 Trade, Finance, Currency Exchange
|Target Country / Area||All Countries / Areas|
*Attention: JETRO shall not take any responsibility for the contents provided by users. Please take note of the fact that JETRO leaves the exactness and reliability of the contents to users' judgment.
Business Development Service for Cultivating Bangladesh Market
<< DESCRIPTION >>
We would like to provide a business development supporting for cultivating Bangladesh market with 2 local partners.
Not only manufacturing companies but service providing companies are welcomed.
** Service Outline
Supporting service menu
- Strategic planning of the whole business, an overseas business expansion
- Information sharing on utilizing outsource, e.g. public cooperation agency
- Initial market research (Macro, BOP)
- Supporting an indigenization of products/services
- Supporting to design local business plan, marketing strategy
- Selection of the business location
- Partnership, Alliance, M&A
- Company establishment, accounting/legal affairs, related authority-coordination
- Importing machinery
- Local management (business, finance)
** Features of our Service
1. Supporting strategic planning
We are pleased to support strategic planning of your business by utilizing 15 years-experience in strategic planning departments in life insurance company, bank in Japan.
2. Experience of work with an international cooperation organization
ur 2 partners, a local conglomerate and a local microfinance institution, have worked in an international cooperation organizations's public-private collaboration program and experienced to give support to Japanese company.
3. Targeting from higher class to low income class
We can support your business in a wide range of target, from high class, middle class to lower bracket using microfinance.
** Business Results
For <Award> and <Report>, please refer to our "User Information: Corporate profile".